Are you looking for a job based on your learned skill? In this case, we assume you are already using Linkedin. However, there is one feature that you can add to your profile to let recruiters know you’re open to getting a job.
However, you may want to remove the feature from your profile and ask the same question, how to remove open to work on Linkedin.
In this guide, you’ll try to show the step you can follow to remove open to work on your profile and give you some tips on getting a job without enabling the feature.
Let’s jump into the guide!
How To Remove Open To Work On Linkedin From Computer?
Linkedin has recently added a frame design with the open-to-work text for users to add the feature to their profile photo. The frame will be visible either to all of the Linkedin members or only for the job recruiters.
The process of removing the open-to-work label on the Linkedin profile is almost the same. However, doing the same thing would be much easier from a computer.
To delete the label:
- Open your favorite web browser from your computer and log into your Linkedin profile by providing the right username and password.
- Once you’re on your main profile page, make sure you’ve already enabled the feature.
- If the feature is already enabled on your profile, you’ll be able to remove it.
- Scroll down to find an option named (Open to Work) with a pencil icon.
- Click on the pencil icon to open a window where you can find the options to control the setting of open-to-work.
- Click on the profile image to see more options, like who can see the frame on your profile.
- There you will find two options, All LinkedIn members and Only Recruiters. Based on your personal opinion, you can select one of them. Since you want to delete the frame, click on the “Delete from Profile” text and confirm the delete.
The Benefit Of Open To Work Feature On Linkedin
The open-to-work feature in Linkedin is such a filtering option that acts as a sign that indicates someone wants to get a job and is available to get hired to any company based on his skills.
The largest benefit of enabling the feature on your profile is it will attract job recruiters, and when someone searches your name, they will see your profile is decorated with a different frame with the text of “Open to Work.”
According to Linkedin, The feature will make the work providers more discoverable to hiring people to their companies. So why do you miss the chance? Everyone should enable the feature to get a job as soon as possible.
How to Remove Open to Work on Linkedin from Mobile App?
- Open the Linkedin app from your phone and log into the account.
- Go to the profile page by clicking on the profile image.
- Click on the Edit frame and select the original from the bottom of the screen to set your main photo.
- Finally, save the changes by pressing the save button.
Should I Remove Open to work Frame from my Linkedin Profile?
If you’re an originally good-looking person, you may not want to add something to your face, right? Well, in the case of your Linkedin profile, you may want to add something named open to working.
The frame with the text will play a vital role in letting people know that you’re open to getting a job or ready to work with someone else.
So removing the frame will not be a good idea if your primary purpose of using the platform is to get a job.
From another point of view, if you want to use Linkedin like Facebook, making the profile images as beautiful as possible can help you make more professional than others.
Since the process of turning off the frame on your profile is pretty simple, and you don’t need to pay any money, you can frequently turn the setting on and off.
Linkedin Open to Work Frame:
You can set who can see the profile frame when someone visits your profile. If you select “All members can see,” all the registered Linkedin users will be able to see your profile with the frame and text as well.
On the other hand, if you select “Only recruiters can see,” only job providers will be able to see the frame on your profile.
If you want to keep the status as it is now, you can select the “Recruiters can see” option because this will ensure your profile frame is only visible to the targeted job providers.
- How To Find Memories On Facebook
- How To Unlike Something On Facebook
- 14 Reasons Why Can’t I Post On Facebook
Since Linkedin is a massive platform for job providers and job finders, the people who want jobs often try to make their profile as attractive as they can.
To help them, Linkedin recently added the feature name Open to work. Although the first feature was just a text, the latest feature includes a frame that will be added to the profile with the Open-to-Work text.
However, for any reason you want to remove the frame and look for a guide on how to remove open to work on Linkedin, you can carefully read the whole article again.
We have shown the same process for both mobile and computer users as well. If you’re an iPhone or MAC user, you can also follow the same guidelines as Linkedin is equal for all platforms.