Can You Forward A WeTransfer Link?
- Open your web browser and go to the WeTransfer website
- Enter the email address of the person you want to send the link to in the “To” field
- Enter your own email address in the “From” field
- Type a message in the “Message” field if you wish
- Click on the “Transfer” button
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to download the file(s)
Once your recipient gets the email, you can tell him/her to forward the link to your selected person. or you can also directly share the downloadable link with your recipient instead of forwarding the link.
How Do I Share a WeTransfer Link?
As you already know that WeTransfer links can be shared via email, social media, or by copying and pasting the link into a chat or text message.
Can I Send a WeTransfer Link to Multiple People?
Can You Tell If Someone Downloaded Your Wetransfer Link?
WeTransfer Link Download
When you click on a WeTransfer link, you’re taken to a landing page where you can download the file. The file is usually zipped, so you’ll need to unzip it before you can use it. If you’re having trouble downloading the file, try using a different browser.
Once you have the file downloaded, you can open it in your preferred program.
When someone sends you a large file through WeTransfer, they’re typically expecting you to download and save that file to your own computer. However, there may be times when you need or want to share that file with someone else. and that’s the time when people ask Can You Forward A WeTransfer Link?
The short answer is yes, but before doing this, keep the following things in your mind:
- Anyone who has the link will be able to access and download the file, so make sure that’s something you’re OK with before sending it along.
- The person receiving the forwarded link won’t have any way to know who originally sent them the file, so if that’s important information be sure to include it in your message.